Fast, delicious and healthy.
Yield: Enough for 5 hungry people
Time: <10 minutes
Olive oil, approximately 2 Tbsp
4-6 Garlic cloves, minced
12-16 ounces of spinach, stems removed
Balsamic vinegar, splash
Salt and pepper to taste
Pine nuts (optional)
- Heat large skillet over medium heat with enough olive oil to thoroughly coat the pan (~2 Tbsp).
- Add garlic and saute for about 2 minutes, until garlic lightly browned
- Add 1/2 spinach and turn until leaves wilt.
- Add the rest of spinach and repeat.
- Remove from heat and season with just a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in pine nuts (optional). Serve warm.